The Radnor Peace and Social Concerns Committee reported priorities that were supported in the last year:
- Ardmore Food Pantry – at St. Mary’s Church provides food and other basics for those in the area in need.
- Picasso Project – is an initiative to provide an arts education to Philadelphia’s school children in under-resourced schools.
- Ramallah Friends School – is a coeducational K-12 school in the West Bank that was inaugurated by Quakers in 1869. The life of the school is firmly based on Quaker principles.
- Sega School – is a residential secondary school for bright motivated Tanzanian girls who otherwise are unable to attend school due to extreme poverty. Located in Morogoro, Tanzania it was founded in 2008 and we are a long time supporter.
- Christina Lukogela –is a student at the SEGA School, who we have committed to help support through her time at the school.