Join us on Saturday, September, 22 from 9 am – 3 pm for a day of wholesome interactive activities, puppet show at 11 am and 1 pm, and lots of food. Tour our buildings and grounds, meadow and stream. There will be a Quaker Art show and a presentation by Better Angels. This is a Free Event. Come for an hour, or two, or stay all day. Children are welcome.
We hope you can attend! If you cannot attend this event, please come any Sunday for an hour of silent group worship from 10 – 11 am, followed by conversation, coffee and refreshments from 11 – 11:30am. Childcare is provided.
Schedule for Saturday, September 22, 2018 | 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Birthday cake
- Music and food – Quaker oatmeal cookies !
- Tours of the meeting houseand grounds
- Art show – Meeting House Forum Room
- Make and take craft table – First Day School classroom
- Learn about organizations Radnor Friends support
- Sign the certificate documenting the event
10:30 and 1:30 – Tai-Chi on the Meeting House Patio
11:00 and 1:00 – Quaker story telling with puppets in the First Day School Fellowship room
12:00 – Ashley Best-Raitan, Better Angels Promoting Civil Dialogue in the Meeting House
2:00 – Jennifer Karsten, Pendle Hill Contemporary Quaker Beliefs and Actions in the Meeting House